Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have Been Tagged!

I have been Tagged by two wonderful gals, Blissfullly Beth and Aqua.
Thanks So Much Gals.
8 things I'm looking forward to.
1. Summer
2. Hopefully a vacation sometime this summer.
3. New tubes
4. My daughter graduating:)
5. Her party being over
6. camping
7.Seeing my friends
8. Taking Kayla to NY hopefully
8 things I did yesterday.
1. Woke up.
2. Got dressed.
3.cashed my check
.4. payed my camper payment
5. Planned Kaylas graduation party
6. Made annoying phone calls
7. Went to a meeting
8,.. Went and seen my daughters art work on display at museaum
8 things I wish I could do.
1. Lose weight
2. Win the lottery
3. Go to Cincy
4. Get along with some of my family :
5. Buy more tubes.
6. Buy a new house
7. Be left alone
8. Go to DC
8 shows I watch
.1. DOra
2. NI HOE
3. Camp rock
4. Hannah Montana
5. Suite life on deck
6. zac and cody
7. Highschool musical
8. DO you all see a pattern here i never watch tv the kids always have it rofl
8 People I tag1.
1. Lori of Loris Tuts.
3. Bree from Breezy Butterfly
4. GIna from Kekika
5. Stacy of Stacy's Scraps
6. Farrah from Farrahs Creations
7. Missy from Divine Intentionz
8. Kittz from Kittz kreations

No comments: