Sunday, September 27, 2009

Questionaire


I got this questionnaire from Sapphire -
thank you so much Sapphire ♥ :-)
So here it is....
1. How long have you been using PSP, PS?
Well its now been about 2.5 yrs or so....
Wow where has the time gone?
And i am still really learning.
2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
My friend showed me the program.
I then joined some groups on Myspace.
And i was instantly frustrated rofl.
So i took more time and learned and
was hooked from there on out making tags.
Then i met a wonderful women
named Farrah and she taught me most of
what i needed to know to create scrap kits.
TY FARRAH!
3. Who`s your fave artist?
Wow…Well i have many lol....
But my faves are probably Ismael Rac,
Keith Garvey, and Elias Chatzoudis,
Suzanne Woolcott and Pinup Toons.
although I have quite a few from other artist also.
Each artist is unique in their own way.
I love art.
4.Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
I have lots of favorite designers
but my most favorite is
Kay Miller.....
I absolutely love her work.
I also really like the kits from
Tamie and Vicki of Pink Pleasures Scraps,
Osa Hunni, Farrah and so many others
it would take me all day to list them...
5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
Well I can’t say I visit any blogs every single day
as I don’t always have time to blog hop.
If you’re a friend and a blogger though,
chances are I visit your blog every chance I can.
Now i have to choose 3 people to pass this on to, so i choose:

No comments: