Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sorry For Not Posting Latley

WOW!
Its been forever since i posted on the blog......
Summer time got hectic with the kids home...
and i was enjoying the last month of having
my youngest and oldest at home with me.......
My oldest leaves the 23rd for college so i have been
busy getting her ready to go......
And my youngest starts kindergarten tomorrow...
Talk about heart wrenching.....
I am so not ready for either to happen.
And as many of you know with an Autistic child
this is turning his world upside down..
He is very close to both girls and doesn't
want the big sister leaving at all....
and the little sister is "HIS" baby and he wants
to be in her class so no kids can bully her...
So there has been some HUGE adjustments going on for us...
Plus i found out that my 9 yr old needs to see a pedietric surgeon
for some issues that has taken us totally by surprise.....
So keep Him in your prayers please..
A side from daily life i almost have my Holloween kit done.
Then i will be starting on a kit called 5 Little Monkeys.
This kit has been inspired when i seen a couple little
monkeys on Osa's blog here..
She has been such a doll to allow me to use them as CU's.
Thank you Osa......

2 comments:

Bree said...

sorry that you're having such a rough go! Things will get easier!

And what college starts in the middle of September?! WOWZA! :)

loves.

terilew said...

Thanks for the 5 little monkeys kit. My grand daughter will love it.

Hope everything gets better for you soon.